Hi All,
I am able to run LinearRegressionWithSGD on a small sample dataset (~60MB
Libsvm file of sparse data) with 6700 features.
val model = LinearRegressionWithSGD.train(examples, numIterations)
At the end I get a model that
model.weights.sizeres6: Int = 6699
I am assuming each entry in the model is weight for the corresponding
feature/index.  However,, if I want to get the top10 most important features or
all features with weights higher than certain threshold, is that functionality
available out-of-box? I can implement that on my own, but seems like a common
feature that most of the people will need when they are working on
high-dimensional dataset.