Hi,

The default log files for the Mllib examples use a rather long naming
convention that includes special characters like parentheses and comma.For
e.g. one of my log files is named
"binaryclassifier-with-params(input.txt,100,1.0,svm,l2,0.1)-1410566770032".

When I click on the program on the history server page (at port 18080), to
view the detailed application logs, the history server crashes and I need to
restart it. I am using Spark 1.1 on a mesos cluster.

I renamed the  log file by removing the special characters and  then it
loads up correctly. I am not sure which program is creating the log files.
Can it be changed so that the default log file naming convention does not
include  special characters?

thanks