File takes a filename to write to, while Dataset takes only a JobConf. This
means that Dataset is more general (it can also save to storage systems that
are not file systems, such as key-value stores), but is more annoying to use if
you actually have a file.

Matei

On September 21, 2014 at 11:24:35 PM, innowireless TaeYun Kim