Thanks, Xiangrui and Debashish for your input.

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:35:51 -0700
Subject: Re: MLLib: Missing value imputation
From: debasish.da...@gmail.com
To: men...@gmail.com
CC: ssti...@live.com; user@spark.apache.org

If the missing values are 0, then you can also look into implicit formulation...
On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Xiangrui Meng <men...@gmail.com> wrote:
We don't handle missing value imputation in the current version of

MLlib. In future releases, we can store feature information in the

dataset metadata, which may store the default value to replace missing

values. But no one is committed to work on this feature. For now, you

can filter out examples containing missing values and use the rest for

training. -Xiangrui