Hi,

I am using spark v 1.1.0. The default value of spark.cleaner.ttl is infinite
as per the online docs. Since a lot of  shuffle files are generated in
/tmp/spark-local* and the disk is running out of space, we tested with a
smaller value of ttl. However, even when job has completed and the timer
expires, the files remain and instead of deleting, the timestamps  of the
files keep changing. How can we automatically delete these shuffle files,
say after every 24 hours?

thanks