Hi,

I am quite a new user of spark, and I have a stupid question about mount
ephemeral disk for AWS EC2.

If I well understand the spark_ec.py script, it is spark-ec2/setup-slave.sh
that mounts the ephemeral disk for AWS EC2(Instance Store Volumes). However,
in setup-slave.sh, it seems that these disks are only mounted if the
instance begins with r3.
For other instance types, are their ephemeral disk mounted or not? If yes,
which script mounts them or they are mounted automatically by AWS?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Best regards
Gen