Try  to set --total-executor-cores to limit how many total cores it can use.

Thanks & Regards,
Meethu M

On Thursday, 2 October 2014 2:39 AM, Akshat Aranya <aara...@gmail.com> wrote:

I guess one way to do so would be to run >1 worker per node, like say, instead
of running 1 worker and giving it 8 cores, you can run 4 workers with 2 cores
each.  Then, you get 4 executors with 2 cores each.