Sorry, but your solution doesn't work.
I can see on my master port 7077 open and listening  and connected workers
but I don't understand why it's trying to connect
itself ...

=> Master is running on the specific host
 netstat -at | grep 7077
You will get something similar to:
tcp        0      0 akhldz.master.io:7077 *:*                         LISTEN

If that is the case, then from your worker machine do a
host akhldz.master.io ( replace akhldz.master.io with your master host. If
something goes wrong, then add a host entry in your /etc/hosts file)
telnet akhldz.master.io 7077 ( If this is not connecting, then your worker
wont connect either. )

=> Adding Host entry in /etc/hosts

Open /etc/hosts from your worker machine and add the following entry
(example)

192.168.100.20   akhldz.master.io

PS :In the above case Pillis was having two ip addresses having same host
name
eg:
192.168.100.40  s1.machine.org
192.168.100.41  s1.machine.org