Hello,

CoordinateMatrix is in its infancy, and right now is only a placeholder.

To get/set the value at (i,j), you should map the entries rdd using the
usual rdd map operation, and change the relevant entries.

To get the values on a specific row, you can call toIndexedRowMatrix(),
which returns a RowMatrix
<https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/mllib/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/mllib/linalg/distributed/IndexedRowMatrix.scala>
with indices.

Best,