Here what I'm trying to do. My case class is the following :

case class PersonID(id: String, group: String, name: String)

I want to use PersonID as a key in a PairedRDD. But I think the default
equal function don't fit to my need because two PersonID("a","a","a") are
not the same. When I use a tuple (String, String, String) as a key it's
working.