Thanks for your reply!

Sorry for i forgot referring the spark which i'm using is *Version 1.0.2*
instead of 1.1.0.

Also the document of 1.0.2 seems not same like 1.1.0:
http://spark.apache.org/docs/1.0.2/running-on-yarn.html

And i tried your suggestion(upload ) but did not work:

*1. set my copy of log4j.properties like:*

*log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, console*

*2. upload when using spark-submit script:*

*./bin/spark-submit --class edu.bjut.spark.SparkPageRank     --master
yarn-cluster     --num-executors 5     --executor-memory 2g
--executor-cores 1     /data/hadoopspark/MySparkTest.jar
hdfs://master:8000/srcdata/searchengine/* 5 5
hdfs://master:8000/resultdata/searchengine/2014102001/ *
*--files log4j.properties*

So plz point out my fault and any suggestion would be welcome

Thanks!

--
王海华