You can add this jar
<http://central.maven.org/maven2/com/101tec/zkclient/0.3/zkclient-0.3.jar>
in the classpath to get ride of this. If you are hitting further exceptions
like classNotFound for metrics* etc, then make sure you have all these jars
in the classpath:

SPARK_CLASSPATH=SPARK_CLASSPATH:/root/akhld/spark/lib/
*spark-streaming-kafka_2.10-1.1.0.jar*:/root/akhld/spark/lib/
*kafka_2.10-0.8.0.jar*:/root/akhld/spark/lib/*zkclient-0.3.jar*
:/root/akhld/spark/lib/*metrics-core-2.2.0.jar*

Thanks
Best Regards