maven cache is laid out differently but it does work on Linux and BSD/mac.

Still looks like a hack to me.

On Oct 21, 2014, at 1:28 PM, Pat Ferrel <p...@occamsmachete.com> wrote:

Doesn’t this seem like a dangerous error prone hack? It will build different
bits on different machines. It doesn’t even work on my linux box because the
mvn install doesn’t cache the same as on the mac.

If Spark is going to be supported on the maven repos shouldn’t it be addressed
by different artifacts to support any option that changes the linkage
info/class naming?

On Oct 21, 2014, at 12:16 PM, Pat Ferrel <p...@occamsmachete.com