Hi Martin,

This problem is Ax = B where A is your matrix [2 1 3 ... 1; 1 0 3 ...;....]
and x is what you want to find..B is 0 in this case...For mllib normally
this is label....basically create a labeledPoint where label is 0 always...

Use mllib's linear regression and solve the following problem:

min ||Ax - B||_{2}^{2} + lambda||x||_{2}^{2}

Put a small regularization to condition the problem (~1e-4)...and play with
some options for learning rate in linear regression...

The parameter vector that you get out of mllib linear regression is the
answer to your linear equation solver...

Thanks.
Deb