Hi Sasi,

Thrift is not needed to integrate Cassandra with Spark. In fact the only dep
you need is spark-cassandra-connector_2.10-1.1.0-alpha3.jar, and you can
upgrade to alpha4; we’re publishing beta very soon. For future reference,
questions/tickets can be created
here:https://github.com/datastax/spark-cassandra-connector/issues.

Thanks,
- Helena