Hi

I ve written a spark streaming code which streams data from flume to kafka
which is received by spark.
I ve used update state by key and then for each rdd im saving them into
cassandra and elsatic search(by calling 2 different methods).
The above parts are working fine when streaming job is submitted by using
spark-submit directly on the server (via putty).
But if i open ssh session by java using Jsch and try to run spark-submit
command, only update state by key is working. The data is not getting saved
to elastic search and  cassandra. I ve checked spark-logs and there are no
exception.
Any pointers to where I am going wrong. Thanks in Advance.

Aarthi