I am trying to write some sample code under IntelliJ IDEA. I start with a
non-sbt scala project. In order that the program compile, I add
*spark-assembly-1.1.0-hadoop2.4.0.jar* in the *spark/lib* directory as one
external library of the IDEA project.
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n17803/proj.jpg>

The code are here:  LogReg.scala
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n17803/LogReg.scala>

Then I click the "Run" button of the IDEA, and I get the following error
message
errlog.txt
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n17803/errlog.txt>
.
But when I export the jar file, and use *spark-submit --class
net.yanl.spark.LogReg log_reg.jar 150000*. The program works finely.

This is somehow annoying. Can anyone resolve this issue?

You may need the following file to reproduce the error.
out5_training.log/out5_testing.log
<http://apache-spark-user-list.1001560.n3.nabble.com/file/n17803/small01.log>