Hi All,
I am using LinearRegression and have a question about the details on
model.predict method. Basically it is predicting variable y given an input
vector x. However, can someone point me to the documentation about what is the
threshold used in the predict method? Can that be changed ? I am assuming that
i/p vector essentially gets mapped to a number and is compared against a
threshold value and then y is either set to 0 or 1 based on those two numbers.
Another question I have is if I want to save the model to hdfs for later reuse
is there a recommended way for doing that?
// Building the model
val numIterations = 100
val model = LinearRegressionWithSGD.train(parsedData, numIterations)

// Evaluate model on training examples and compute training error
val valuesAndPreds = parsedData.map { point =>
  val prediction = model.predict(point.features)
  (point.label, prediction)
}