Done.

Thanks,
-Terry

From: Michael Armbrust <mich...@databricks.com<mailto:mich...@databricks.com>>
Date: Monday, November 3, 2014 at 1:37 PM
To: Terry Siu <terry....@smartfocus.com<mailto:terry....@smartfocus.com>>
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>"
<user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: ParquetFilters and StringType support for GT, GTE, LT, LTE

That sounds like a regression.  Could you open a JIRA with steps to reproduce
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK)?  We'll want to fix this before
the 1.2 release.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Terry Siu
<terry....@smartfocus.com<mailto:terry....@smartfocus.com>> wrote:
Is there any reason why StringType is not a supported type the GT, GTE, LT, LTE
operations? I was able to previously have a predicate where my column type was
a string and execute a filter with one of the above operators in SparkSQL w/o
any problems. However, I synced up to the latest code this morning and now the
same query will give me a MatchError for this column of string type.

Thanks,
-Terry