Hi,
I'm trying to submit a spark application fro network share to the spark master.
Network shares are configured so that the master and all nodes have access to
the target ja at (say):

\\shares\publish\Spark\app1\someJar.jar

And this is mounted on each linux box (i.e. master and workers) at:

/mnt/spark/app1/someJar.jar

I'm using the following to submit the app from a windows machine:

spark-submit.cmd --class Main --master spark://mastername:7077
local:/mnt/spark/app1/someJar.jar

However, I get an error saying:

Warning: Local jar \mnt\spark\app1\someJar.jar does not exist, skipping.

Followed by a ClassNotFoundException: Main.

Notice the \'s instead of /s.

Does anybody have experience getting something similar to work?

Regards,
Ashic.