We've had success with Azkaban from LinkedIn over Oozie and Luigi.
http://azkaban.github.io/

Azkaban has support for many different job types, a fleshed out web UI with
decent log reporting, a decent failure / retry model, a REST api, and I
think support for multiple executor slaves is coming in the future. We
found Oozie's configuration and execution cumbersome, and Luigi immature.