Hello,

I'm attempting to implement a clustering algorithm on top of Pregel
implementation in GraphX, however I'm hitting a wall. Ideally, I'd like to
be able to get all edges for a specific vertex, since they factor into the
calculation. My understanding was that sendMsg function would receive all
relevant edges in participating vertices (all initially, declining as they
converge and stop changing state), and I was planning to keep vertex edges
associated to each vertex and propagate to other vertices that need to know
about these edges.

What I'm finding is that not all edges get iterated on by sendMsg before
sending messages to vprog. Even if I try to keep track of edges, I don't
account all of them, leading to incorrect results.

The graph I'm testing on has edges between all nodes, one for each
direction, and I'm using EdgeDirection.Both.

Anyone seen something similar, and have some suggestions?
Dan