The codes that are present in 2 can be run with the command

*$SPARK_HOME/bin/spark-submit --master local[*] --class
org.apache.spark.graphx.lib.Analytics
$SPARK_HOME/assembly/target/scala-2.10/spark-assembly-*.jar pagerank
/edge-list-file.txt --numEPart=8 --numIter=10
--partStrategy=EdgePartition2D*

Now, how do I run the LiveJournalPageRank.scala that is there in 1?