Thanks for replying .I was unable to figure out how after I use
jsonFile/jsonRDD be able to load data into a hive table. Also I was able to
save the SchemaRDD I got via hiveContext.sql(...).saveAsParquetFile(Path)
ie. save schemardd as parquetfile but when I tried to fetch data from
parquet file back like so(below) and save data back to a text file i Got
some weird values like "org.apache.spark.sql.api.java.Row@e26c01c7" in the
text files generated as output :--

         JavaSchemaRDD
parquetfilerdd=sqlContext.parquetFile("path/to/parquet/File");
        parquetfilerdd.registerTempTable("pq");
        JavaSchemaRDD writetxt=sqlCtx.sql("Select * from pq");
        writetxt.saveAsTextFile("Path/To/Text/Files");  // This step created
text files which was filled with values
like"org.apache.spark.sql.api.java.Row@e26c01c7"

 I know there must be something which could do it right, just that I haven't
been able to figure out all the while. Could you please help .