Hi naveen,

I dont think this is possible. If you are setting the master with your
cluster details you cannot execute any job from your local machine. You
have to execute the jobs inside your yarn machine so that sparkconf is able
to connect with all the provided details.

If this is not the case such give a detail explaintation of what exactly
you are trying to do :)

Thanks.