Hello spark users!

I found lots of strange messages in driver log. Here it is:

2014-12-01 11:54:23,849 [sparkDriver-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-25]
ERROR
akka.remote.EndpointWriter[akka://sparkDriver/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FsparkExecutor%40data1.hadoop%3A17372-5/endpointWriter]
- AssociationError [akka.tcp://sparkDriver@10.54.87.173:55034] <-
[akka.tcp://sparkExecutor@data1.hadoop:17372]: Error [Shut down address:
akka.tcp://sparkExecutor@data1.hadoop:17372] [
akka.remote.ShutDownAssociation: Shut down address:
akka.tcp://sparkExecutor@data1.hadoop:17372
Caused by: akka.remote.transport.Transport$InvalidAssociationException: The
remote system terminated the association because it is shutting down.
]

I got this message for every worker twice. First - for driverPropsFetcher
and next for sparkExecutor. Looks like spark shutdown remote akka system
incorrectly or there is some race condition in this process and driver sent
some data to worker, but worker's actor system already in shutdown state.

Except for this message everything works fine. But this is ERROR level
message and I found it in my "ERROR only" log.

Do you have any idea is it configuration issue, bug in spark or akka or
something else?

Thanks!