Hi All,

I want to hash partition (and then cache) a schema RDD in way that
partitions are based on hash of the values of a  column ("ID" column in my
case).

e.g. if my table has "ID" column with values as 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and
spark.sql.shuffle.partitions is configured as 3, then there should be 3
partitions and say for ID=1, all the tuples should be present in one
particular partition.

My actual use case is that I always get a query in which I have to join 2
cached tables on ID column, so it first partitions both tables on ID and
then apply JOIN and I want to avoid the partitioning based on ID by
preprocessing it (and then cache it).

Thanks in Advance