I have tried to use function where and filter in SchemaRDD.

I have build class for tuple/record in the table like this:
case class Region(num:Int, str1:String, str2:String)

I also successfully create a SchemaRDD.

scala> val results = sqlContext.sql("select * from region")
results: org.apache.spark.sql.SchemaRDD =
SchemaRDD[99] at RDD at SchemaRDD.scala:103
== Query Plan ==
== Physical Plan ==
ExistingRdd [num#0,str1#1,str2#2], MapPartitionsRDD[4] at mapPartitions at
BasicOperators.scala:208

But I cannot use symbol in where and filter function. Here is the log:

scala> results.where('num === 1)
<console>:22: error: value === is not a member of Symbol
              results.where('num === 1)
                                  ^

I don't know why.
Any suggestions?