Hi,

I ran into the same problem posted in this thread earlier when I tried to
write my own program:
"$ spark-submit --class "someClass" --master local[4]
target/scala-2.10/someclass_2.10-1.0.jar " gives me
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
scopt/OptionParser"

I tried your suggestion of adding a "plugin.sbt" file under <project
root>/project directory, then I ran:
"$ sbt assembly" in the <project root> directory

I got the following ERROR:
[error] Not a valid command: assembly
[error] Not a valid project ID: assembly
[error] Expected ':' (if selecting a configuration)
[error] Not a valid key: assembly
[error] assembly
[error]         ^

Could someone tell what I'm missing here? Much appreciated!

-Caron

-----
Thanks!
-Caron