Rahul,

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Rahul Bindlish <
rahul.bindl...@nectechnologies.in> wrote:

> I have created  objectfiles [person_obj,office_obj] from
> csv[person_csv,office_csv] files using case classes[person,office] with API
> (saveAsObjectFile)
>
> Now I restarted spark-shell and load objectfiles using API(objectFile).
>
> *Once any of one object-class is loaded successfully, rest of object-class
> gives serialization error.*

I have not used saveAsObjectFile, but I think that if you define your case
classes in the spark-shell and serialized the objects, and then you restart
the spark-shell, the *classes* (structure, names etc.) will not be known to
the JVM any more. So if you try to restore the *objects* from a file, the
JVM may fail in restoring them, because there is no class it could create
objects of. Just a guess. Try to write a Scala program, compile it and see
if it still fails when executed.

Tobias