Hi all,

Having a strange issue that I can't find any previous issues for on the
mailing list or stack overflow.

Frequently we are getting "ACTOR SYSTEM CORRUPTED!! A Dispatcher can't have
less than 0 inhabitants!" with a stack trace, from akka, in the executor
logs, and the executor is marked as EXITED. This happens more than it
doesn't and renders our spark process unusable.

We're stumped on what this could be. The only thing I can think of is that
we have another actor system in the same process, that perhaps is
conflicting? (I can't see any documentation that says we can't do this
though).

Any thoughts anyone?