Hi Helena and All,

I have a below example JSON file format. My use case is to read "NAME"
variable.

When I execute I got next exception

*"Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.errors.package$TreeNodeException: Unresolved
attributes: 'NAME, tree:Project ['NAME] Subquery device"*

*Please let me know how to read values from JSON using Spark SQL*

*CODE BLOCK :*

*    val device =
sqlContext.jsonFile("hdfs://localhost:9000/user/rajesh/json/test.json")
device.registerAsTable("device")    device.printSchema    val results =
sqlContext.sql("SELECT NAME FROM device").collect.foreach(println)*

*JSON format :*

{ "Device 1" :
 {    "NAME" : "Device 1",
      "GROUP" : "1",