I think this is sort of a newbie question, but I've checked the api closely
and don't see an obvious answer:

Given an RDD, how would I create a new RDD of Tuples where the first Tuple
value is an incremented Int e.g. 1,2,3 ... and the second value of the Tuple
is the original RDD record?  I'm trying to simply assign a unique ID to each
record in my RDD.  (I want to stay in RDD land, and not convert to a List
and back to RDD, since that seems unnecessary and probably bad form.)

Thanks.