Yeah..., buat apparently mapPartitionsWithInputSplit thing
is mapPartitionsWithInputSplit is tagged as DeveloperApi. Because of that,
I'm not sure that it's a good idea to use the function.

For this problem, I had to create a subclass HadoopRDD and use
mapPartitions instead.

Is there any reason why mapPartitionsWithInputSplit  has DeveloperApi
annotation ? Is it possible to remove ?

Best regards,
Anwar Rizal.