Xiangrui: Hi, I want to using this with streaming and with job too. I using
kafka (streaming) and elasticsearch (job) as source and want to calculate
sentiment value from the input text.
Simon: great, you have any doc how can I embed into my application without
using the http interface? (how can I direct call the service?)

b0c1

Skype: boci13, Hangout: boci.b...@gmail.com