Thanks Tsuyoshi and Shixiong for the info. Awesome with more documentation
about the feature!

Was afraid that the node manager needed reconfiguration (and restart). Any
idea of how much resources will the shuffle service take on the node
manager? In a multi-tenant Hadoop cluster environment, it would be
undesirable to have a Spark-specific long running service taking up
resources from other types of jobs on the cluster.

Thanks again,
Anders