.. and looking even further, it looks like the actual command tha'ts
executed starting up the JVM to run the
org.apache.spark.deploy.yarn.ExecutorLauncher is passing in "--class
'notused' --jar null".

I would assume this isn't expected but I don't see where to set these
properties or why they aren't making it through.