Hi,I am using Eclipse writing Java code.
I am trying to create a Kafka receiver by:
JavaPairReceiverInputDStream<String, kafka.message.Message> a  =
KafkaUtils.createStream(jssc, String.class, Message.class,
                        StringDecoder.class, DefaultDecoder.class, kafkaParams,
                        topics, StorageLevel.MEMORY_AND_DISK());
where jssc, kafkaParams, and topics are all properly defined.
I am getting flagged by Eclipse with the following messages:"The type
scala.reflect.ClassTag cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from
required .class files"

I don't know Scala and it seems that scala.reflect.ClassTag is an unusual class
which can not be imported simply by using an "import" statement.
I haveimport scala.reflect.*;but it doesn't help.
In my pom.xml I have:
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.scala-lang</groupId>
      <artifactId>scala-reflect</artifactId>
That doesn't help either.
Is Eclipse flagging a real problem?
A solution suggested by Eclipse is to edit the Java Build Path using the UI
below. However, I have no idea what to do.

I would rather use the API below that doesn't require passing in of
StringDecoder and DefaultDecoder below. However, the contents of my Kafka
messages are not Strings. Is there any way to use this APIwith non-String Kafka
messages?
public static JavaPairReceiverInputDStream<String,String>
createStream(JavaStreamingContext jssc,
                                                       String zkQuorum,
                                                       String groupId,

java.util.Map<String,Integer> topics,