From: Reza Zadeh [mailto:r...@databricks.com]
Sent: October-15-14 1:48 PM
To: ll
Cc: u...@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RowMatrix.multiply() ?

Hi,
We are currently working on distributed matrix operations. Two RowMatrices
cannot be currently multiplied together. Neither can be they be added. They
functionality will be added soon.

You can of course achieve this yourself by using IndexedRowMatrix and doing one
join per operation you requested.

Best,
Reza

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 8:50 AM, ll