I had a similar issue, i downgraded my intellij version to 13.1.4 and then
its gone.

Although there was some discussion already happened here and for some
people following was the solution:

Go to Preferences > Build, Execution, Deployment > Scala Compiler and clear
the "Additional compiler options" field. It will work then although the
option will come back when the project reimports.

Thanks
Best Regards