From: Aniket Bhatnagar
<aniket.bhatna...@gmail.com<mailto:aniket.bhatna...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, January 16, 2015 at 9:13 AM
To: Hafiz Mujadid <hafizmujadi...@gmail.com<mailto:hafizmujadi...@gmail.com>>,
"user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>"
<user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: kinesis multiple records adding into stream

Sorry. I couldn't understand the issue. Are you trying to send data to kinesis
from a spark batch/real time job?

- Aniket

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015, 9:40 PM Hafiz Mujadid
<hafizmujadi...@gmail.com<mailto:hafizmujadi...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Experts!

I am using kinesis dependency as follow
groupId = org.apache.spark
 artifactId = spark-streaming-kinesis-asl_2.10
 version = 1.2.0

in this aws sdk version 1.8.3 is being used. in this sdk multiple records
can not be put in a single request. is it possible to put multiple records
in a single request ?

thanks