From: jamborta [mailto:jambo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 3:09 AM
To: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: dynamically change receiver for a spark stream

Hi all,

we have been trying to setup a stream using a custom receiver that would pick
up data from sql databases. we'd like to keep that stream context running and
dynamically change the streams on demand, adding and removing streams based on
demand. alternativel, if a stream is fixed, is it possible to stop a stream,
change to config and start again?

thanks,