Hi Guys,
I've got Spark Streaming set up for a low data rate system (using spark's
features for analysis, rather than high throughput). Messages are coming in
throughout the day, at around 1-20 per second (finger in the air estimate...not
analysed yet).  In the spark streaming UI for the application, I'm getting the
following after 17 hours.

StreamingStarted at: Tue Jan 20 16:58:43 GMT 2015Time since start: 18 hours 24
minutes 34 secondsNetwork receivers: 2Batch interval: 2 secondsProcessed
batches: 16482Waiting batches: 1

Statistics over last 100 processed batchesReceiver
StatisticsReceiverStatusLocationRecords in last batch[2015/01/21
11:23:18]Minimum rate[records/sec]Median rate[records/sec]Maximum
rate[records/sec]Last ErrorRmqReceiver-0ACTIVEFOOOO
144727-RmqReceiver-1ACTIVEBAAAAR
124726-Batch Processing StatisticsMetricLast batchMinimum25th
percentileMedian75th percentileMaximumProcessing Time3 seconds 994 ms157 ms4
seconds 16 ms4 seconds 961 ms5 seconds 3 ms5 seconds 171 msScheduling Delay9
hours 15 minutes 4 seconds9 hours 10 minutes 54 seconds9 hours 11 minutes 56
seconds9 hours 12 minutes 57 seconds9 hours 14 minutes 5 seconds9 hours 15
minutes 4 secondsTotal Delay9 hours 15 minutes 8 seconds9 hours 10 minutes 58
seconds9 hours 12 minutes9 hours 13 minutes 2 seconds9 hours 14 minutes 10
seconds9 hours 15 minutes 8 seconds
Are these "normal". I was wondering what the scheduling delay and total delay
terms are, and if it's normal for them to be 9 hours.

I've got a standalone spark master and 4 spark nodes. The streaming app has
been given 4 cores, and it's using 1 core per worker node. The streaming app is
submitted from a 5th machine, and that machine has nothing but the driver
running. The worker nodes are running alongside Cassandra (and reading and
writing to it).

Any insights would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ashic.