Hi,

I've a similar problem. I want to see the detailed logs of Completed
Applications so I've set in my program :
set("spark.eventLog.enabled","true").
set("spark.eventLog.dir","file:/tmp/spark-events")

but when I click on the application in the webui, I got a page with the
message :
Application history not found (app-20150126000651-0331)
No event logs found for application xxx$ in
file:/tmp/spark-events/xxx-1422227211500. Did you specify the correct
logging directory?

despite the fact that the directory exist and contains 3 files :
APPLICATION_COMPLETE*
EVENT_LOG_1*
SPARK_VERSION_1.1.0*

I use spark 1.1.0 on a standalone cluster with 3 nodes.

Any suggestion to solve the problem ?

Thanks.