Hi Mohit,

You can set the master instance type with -m.

To setup a cluster you need to use the ec2/spark-ec2 script.

You need to create a AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY in your
aws web console under Security Credentials. And pass it on to script above.
Once you do that you should be able to setup your cluster using spark-ec2
options.

Thanks
Arush

--