Hi Krishna/all,

I think I found it, and it wasn't related to Scala-2.11...

I had "spark.eventLog.dir=/mnt/spark/work/history", which worked
in Spark 1.2, but now am running Spark master, and it wants a
Hadoop URI, e.g. file:///mnt/spark/work/history (I believe due to
commit 45645191).

This looks like a breaking change to the spark.eventLog.dir
config property.

Perhaps it should be patched to convert the previously supported
"just a file path" values to HDFS-compatible "file://..." URIs
for backwards compatibility?

- Stephen