Hi I want to send streaming data to kafka topic,
I am having RDD data which I converted in JavaDStream ,now I want to send it
to kafka topic, I don't want kafka sending code, just I need foreachRDD
implementation, my code is look like as
public void publishtoKafka(ITblStream t)
    {
        MyTopicProducer MTP =
ProducerFactory.createProducer(hostname+":"+port);
        JavaDStream<?> rdd = (JavaDStream<?>) t.getRDD();

        rdd.foreachRDD(new Function<String, String>() {
            @Override
            public Void call(JavaRDD<String> rdd) throws Exception {
             KafkaUtils.sendDataAsString(MTP,topicName, "String RDDData");
            return null;
            }
          });
        log.debug("------------------------sent to kafka:
------------------");

    }

here myTopicproducer will create producer which is working fine
KafkaUtils.sendDataAsString is method which will publish data to kafka topic
is also working fine,

I have only one problem I am not able to convert JavaDStream rdd as string
using foreach or foreachRDD finally I need String message from rdds, kindly
suggest java code only and I dont want to use anonymous classes, Please send
me only the part to send JavaDStream RDD using foreachRDD using Function
Call

Thanks in advance,