Hi All,

It might sounds weird, but I think spark is perfect to be used as a
multi-threading library in some cases. The local mode will naturally boost
multiple thread when required. Because it is more restrict and less chance
to have potential bug in the code (because it is more data oriental, not
thread oriental). Of course, it cannot be used for all cases, but in most of
my applications, it is enough (90%).

I want to hear other people's idea about this.

BTW: if I run spark in local mode, how to deprecate the web UI (default
listen on 4040), because I don't want to start the UI every time if I use
spark as a local library.

Regards,

Shuai