There's a kMeansModel.clusterCenters() available if u r looking to get the
centers from KMeansModel.

      From: SK <skrishna...@gmail.com>
 To: user@spark.apache.org
 Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 5:35 PM
 Subject: K-Means final cluster centers

Hi,

I am trying to get the final cluster centers after running the KMeans
algorithm in MLlib in order to characterize the clusters. But the
KMeansModel does not have any public method to retrieve this info. There
appears to be only  a private method called clusterCentersWithNorm. I guess
I could call predict() to get the final cluster assignment for the dataset
and write my own code to compute the means based on this final assignment.
But I would like to know if  there is a way to get this info from MLLib API
directly after running KMeans?

thanks