Hi Luca,

You can tackle this using RowMatrix (spark-shell example):
```
import org.apache.spark.mllib.linalg.distributed.RowMatrix
import org.apache.spark.mllib.random._

// sc is the spark context, numPartitions is the number of partitions you
want the RDD to be in
val data: RDD[Vector] = RandomRDDs.normalVectorRDD(sc, n, k, numPartitions,
seed)
val matrix = new RowMatrix(data, n, k)
```

You can find more tutorials here: